Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I am signed to this for the rest of my life. To this course and journey, I commit my heart and soul. - #Damyanj2017




“Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.

I have stayed these years in my journey because of you. I have taught myself languages because of you. I have made my body strong because I thought you might be pleased by a strong body. I have lived my life with only the prayer that some sudden dawn you might glance in my direction.

I have not known a moment in years when the sight of you did not send my heart careening against my rib cage. I have not known a night when your visage did not accompany me to sleep. There has not been a morning when you did not flutter behind my waking eyelids…”


“I love you. Okay? Want it louder? I love you. Spell it out, should I? I ell-oh-vee-ee why-oh-you. You want it backward? You love I.”

We can't get over this show and expression of love between Damilola and Adeyanju. We don't think Love can be better expressed in words better than this.

It went down in the sleepy town of Okitipupa in Ondo State, as these jolly friends turn lovers tied the knot. You would absolutely love this. While you soak up the no holds barred expression between them, we leave you to also top it with lovely pictures. It is a roll. Cheers!!!











































































































































































































































































































































1 comment: