Monday, October 16, 2017

If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”#MT2017







MOJISOLA TO TEMITOPE

O Heart O Love everything is suddenly turned to gold! Don’t be afraid don’t worry the most astounding beautiful thing has happened here!
I feel in my inmost heart your admirable qualities & feelings & all i know is that you would direct them upwards, as well as to one who values them above every thing in the world. 
I shall keep this by me till the end of this world and beyond. 
Your Soul is a river i would continually drink from when I thirst.
I Love you a soft person. You are positive, even in the worst of circumstances. 
Your strength is not in bravado, but in your quiet.You are always strong for me

TEMITOPE TO MOJISOLA

‘Your Beauty grows upon me and I feel it.
A greater love through all my essence steal.’
I already love in you your beauty, but  in you i see and cherish that which is eternal and ever previous.
Your heat, your soul. Beauty one could get to know and fall in love with in one hour like i did and would forever do.
Believe me, nothing on earth matches what I feel inside me. It is the most beautiful and natural of feelings.
You are the love that makes all other display of love irrelevant”


One of our favourite couples creating the most affectionate and amazing display of love in words and pictures. A day we never wished to end. absolutely breathtaking. Walking to forever with the one you love totally is one dream come through for both love birds.

You have the words, now we give you the pictures. Enjoy! Cheers!!





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment